Please see below eligibility for a flu vaccine in Autumn / Winter 2023/24:
- Those aged 65 years and over those aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups (as defined by the Green Book, chapter 19 (Influenza))
- Pregnant women
- All children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2023
- Primary school aged children (from Reception to Year 6)
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Frontline workers in a social care setting without an employer led occupational health scheme including those working for a registered residential care or nursing home, registered domiciliary care providers, voluntary managed hospice providers and those that are employed by those who receive direct payments (personal budgets) or Personal Health budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
We have a clinic available for the Flu vaccination on Sunday 17th September 2023 at Knights Surgery.
You can walk in to Knights on 17th September from 8am till 11am.